Well, as in all kinships there ARE a few rules that you have to consider if you want to be a member. I do not see them as unfair, just necessary in order to create the sort of atmosphere I'm aiming for.
1. Be polite to other members, and other players. You represent us, after all.
2. Do not SELL items to other kinnies. If it is a craftable item, you can have them get the materials, but do not expect to be paid.
3. Have a good sense of humor. It is a game after all; there will be wipes, but we can get over them as a group, and have fun nonetheless!
4. Act maturely; don't whine, don't beg, don't expect to be boosted or some such. If kinnies are available, they will help you, if not, well hold out for a little while and move on to other quests. You don't have to be 18 and above in order to do this, of course.
5. You have to be willing to (if you are a F2P player anyway) get past your obvious limitations through either becoming Premium or V.I.P. Obviously, I suggest becoming a V.I.P, but I will not force any Premium to do so.
6. Obey me. OBEY. (...If you don't follow this you will be forgiven. No one obeys me.)
Edit: I will also say this...the goal of this kinship is to be active at endgame, but still have a friendly, family-ish environment. If you don't think you will participate in instances or raids, then I do NOT suggest Read This and Die to you.